Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

RE: feedback

Subject: RE: feedback

From: Robert Buente </0=EXCHANGELABS/0U=EXCHANGE ADMINISTRATIVE

GROUP (FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/CN = RECIPIENTS

/CN=C7B 1814176124B59B21D8FDA30E507D8-BBUENTE>

Date: 05/17/2016 08:28 AM

To: Jessica Lall <jessica@southpark.la>, knakano@streetplus.net
<knakano@streetplus.net>, Steve Hillard <shillard@streetplus.net>, Sergio
Urena <s.urena@southpark.la>, Laura Hill <laura@southpark.la>, Robin Bieker -
South Bieker <robin@biekerco.com>, Shelby Jordan

<SJordan@aegworldwide.com>, Daniel Taban <daniel@jadeent.com>, Katie
Kiefer <katie@southpark.la>

Very good. I hope we're keeping a file of these types of emails..as well as the not so
congratulatory ones!

Robert Buente
President/CEO

1010 Development Corporation
1001 South Hope Street
First Floor

Los Angeles, CA 90015

bbuente@1010dev.org cmailto:bbuente@1010dev,org>

213-749-0214 x202 (o)

213-749-3098 (f)

From: Kevin Aslanyan < kevinaslanyanl@gmail.com <mailto:kevinaslanyanl@gmail.com> >

Date: May 17, 2016 at 3:33:34 AM PDT

To: Jessica@southpark.la <mailto:Jessica@southpark.la>

Subject: feedback

To whomever this may concern , I am a resident in south park district and over saw
two of your (Officers (Jesus & Leon) that had a young teenager, providing care and saftey
for this child. They provided excellent service by waiting with him until child services
arrived to find this kid a home. This situation was close to home , and I am extremely
happy we have officers like them on the field providing great service to our community .
They always handle situations very professionally and that plays a huge factor in saftey .
Thank you very much making my community a better place to live in.

2 of 2

10/19/2018 08:58 AM